Aged care Royal Commission opens Facebook page
The Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety is now on Facebook.
The Facebook page will permit the public to keep up with the latest information about hearings, community forums and how to make a submission.
The Commission has also added some new features to its website including:
- Information about the Royal Commission translated into 31 different languages
- A plain English description about the Royal Commission
- Information about engagement by the Royal Commission
- Information about a range of support services
- An easier to use submissions page.
Those interested can watch or listen to live proceedings of the Royal Commission.
The next hearing will be in Sydney from 6 May to 17 May 2019. For more details see the hearings page.
The Commission's next community forum will be held in Melbourne on Friday 3 May 2019.
The public can subscribe to the Commission's mailing list to receive the latest news at https://agedcare.royalcommission.gov.au/news/Pages/Mailing-list.aspx
26 April 2019.